At 361 Capital, we are always on the lookout for hardworking, enthusiastic people to join our team. We are interested in smart, driven individuals who are excited about playing an integral role in our fast growing company.
Internal Sales Consultant
We are looking for a future top contributor with multiple strengths.
361 Capital is a boutique investment firm with aggressive asset growth goals, and is seeking to hire an Internal Sales Consultant to support the sales efforts of the Director of Sales and report to the SVP of Sales. There will be opportunity to align your career growth goals with the goals of 361 Capital.
- Both strategic and tactical sales skills
- Strong phone skills
- Ability to organize data to effectively identify top sales opportunities
- Basic knowledge of portfolio concepts and financial management
- Alternative investment product knowledge
- Strong, self-motivated work ethic
- Creative problem solving ability
- Ability to thrive in a team-focused environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced MS office skills
- Support existing territories and maintaining a high level of activity to meet or exceed daily/monthly goals, sales campaigns, and individual objectives
- Develop, maintain and report on the sales pipeline, including data mining for additional prospects
- Provide investment information, competitive data, positioning points, pricing and other support as needed to the internal partners
- Coordinate development of annual strategic business plan with Investment Sales team
- Qualify sales leads
- Position 361 Capital’s products and investment insights appropriately
- Develop strong relationships with advisors
- Direct sales and new business development from targeted advisors
- Provide back office support to sales field
- Provide general product and marketing support
- Proactive sales support to uncover, drive and expand opportunities
Bachelor’s Degree with an area of concentration in Finance, Business, Management, or Communications
Professional License Requirements
Series 6 or 7 and 63 required
2-5 years of financial services sales
If you meet the requirements please continue the process by sending your resume to email@example.com
These job descriptions indicates in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of employees in this role. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific employee. 361 Capital reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments as needed. Nothing in this position description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between 361 Capital and its employees.