At 361 Capital, we are always on the lookout for hardworking, enthusiastic people to join our team. We are interested in smart, driven individuals who are excited about playing an integral role in our fast growing company.
We are looking to fill a position within our Operations group.
- Provide oversight and management of performance data and systems
- Work closely with sales and marketing to create marketing material
- Leverage Seismic’s Content Management System to automate the production of marketing pieces
- Create performance reports for internal and external usage on an ad hoc basis using Morningstar Direct and Excel to help drive revenue growth
- Strong technical abilities, programming experience and the drive to learn new systems. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required
- Candidate must be able to work well under pressure or juggle multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment
- Self-drive is critical with the desire to solve problems independently
- Organized/detail-oriented/extremely thorough
- Strong communication skills
|Required Academic Background and Skill Sets|
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Statistics or Related
- Strong analytical aptitude and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Excellent communication skills; in-person, over the phone, and in writing
- Excellent priority management
- Willingness to do whatever it takes
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
These job descriptions indicates in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of employees in this role. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific employee. 361 Capital reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments as needed. Nothing in this position description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between 361 Capital and its employees.